About SciFinder Scholar
- SciFinder, produced by Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), division of the American Chemical Society (ACS), is the most comprehensive database for the chemical literature, searchable by topic, author, substances by name or CAS registry number, or use the editor to draw chemical structures, substructures, or reactions.
- SciFinder provides convenient access to the information about a literature review, patents, invention for novelty, and the best way to perform a synthesis of the target molecules.
- It’s a core research tool for chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, nanotechnology, and other science and engineering disciplines.
- References from more than 10,000 currently published journals and patents from more than 63 patent authorities
- The latest scientific breakthroughs almost as soon as they are published with references added daily and some patent information as recent as 2 days ago
- The world’s largest collection of organic and inorganic substance information
SciFinder is easy-to-use and enables your research process to be more creative and productive
How to use SciFinder
Register yourself using following link (use NIPER-A Internet Server only), create user ID and Password, and start using
For assistant, visit the following website
To access please click here